- If you are a young performer, age 14 to 29, this is an opportunity to join with other talented musicians to get your name out there and support an important cause.
- If you are selected as one of 12 performers, you will have a few weeks to learn a song. We will record you performing the song in an inspiring setting, then combine it with other selected performers.
- Submissions will be reviewed between May 16, 2016 and July, 10th 2016. See below for details.
Use the comment field below and send us a link to your video. It can be any genre of music and it can be made with any kind of camera or hand-held device. It should show you performing a song of your choice in a way that grabs people’s attention. Good luck to you!
If you are a young performer, 14 to 29 year’s old, this is an opportunity to strut your stuff, get your name out there, and promote a life that sucks a little less.
- Length: Your link should show a video that is between 30 seconds and a few minutes. If you send us a longer video, indicate the time stamp of the part you want us to review.
- The song can be any style and any genre.
- Format: As long as we can view your video in a Web browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Explorer). Shoot it any way you want—digital video, Webcam, avi, mov, mpg or wmv format.
- Performance value (talent, originality)
- Inspiration value (relevance, impact)
- The contest begins on May 16, 2016.
- Deadline for submissions is end of day on July 10th, 2016.
- Winners of the selection round will be announced on July 17th.
- Submit your video link no later than end of day on May 16th, 2016.
- Don’t submit a video file. Upload your video to an account on Youtube, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc., then send us a link.
- Don’t worry about making it look perfect, we’ll get the idea.
How to Enter
- Pick the video you want to submit. If you have one already, great! The best video will show your talent for performing and inspiring.
- Use the comment field to send us a link to your video.
- Tell your friends and encourage them to submit their videos.